Zabrodina Natalia Aleksandrovna, Assistant, sub-department of preschool and primary general education, Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University named after I. N. Ulyanov (36 Gagarina street, Ulyanovsk, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The problem of forming of senior preschooler’s mental operations in mathematics is relevant and contradictory: on the one hand, this problem takes into account new social and psycho-pedagogical conditions that raise logical thinking development standards for children in connection with gymnasium secondary education, early profile learning, usage the developing system of school education by L. V. Zankov, and on the other hand, kindergarten educational programs are largely focused on the assimilation of mathematical content with the help of mental operations, and less on the formation of mental operations themselves through mathematical activities, that requires a change of the approach to defining the goals, principles, methods and content of didactic and psycho-pedagogical components of the educational process and implementation of modern educational technologies. The purpose of the study is to study the effectiveness of a developed model of senior preschooler’s mental operations in mathematicals, as well as an author’s program.
Materials and methods. Methods of theoretical analysis of psychological, pedagogical, methodological literature on the problem under investigation; generalization and systematization of scientific facts, theoretical modeling. Empirical methods: survey methods (interview, questionnaire), the method of expert evaluation, observational methods (participant and nonparticipant observation), pedagogical experiment, methods of mathematical and statistical processing of the obtained information.
Results. The presented data allows to conclude that the children, who took part in the experimental work, feature positive dynamics in the change of growth of the level of formation of mental operations in mathematical activities with all the components being subject to alteration: emotional-motivational, cognitive, activity ones.
Conclusions. The results of the formation of components of senior preschooler’s mental operations presented in the article at the stages of ascertaining and control experiments testify to the effectiveness of the proposed model of formation of senior preschooler’s mental operations in mathematical activity, as well as the developed author’s program.
1. Beloshistaya A. V. Razvitie matematicheskogo myshleniya rebenka doshkol'nogo i mladshego shkol'nogo vozrasta v protsesse obucheniya: monografiya [Development of a mathematical way of thinking in preschool and elementary school children in the
course of education: monograph]. Moscow: INFRA-M, 2016, 234 p.
2. Demina E. S. Pedagogicheskie usloviya umstvennogo razvitiya detey doshkol'nogo vozrasta v protsesse formirovaniya matematicheskikh predstavleniy i ponyatiy: avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Pedagogical conditions of mental development of preschool children in the process of mathematical ideas and concepts development: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Barnaul, 1999, 20 p.
3. Ivanova T. I. Pedagogicheskie usloviya intellektual'nogo razvitiya starshikh doshkol'nikov v protsesse formirovaniya matematicheskikh predstavleniy: avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Pedagogical conditions of intellectual development of senior preschoolers in the course of mathematical cconcepts development: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Belgorod, 2001, 18 p.
4. Matasova I. L. Matematicheskie igry kak sredstvo razvitiya logicheskogo myshleniya u detey starshego doshkol'nogo vozrasta: avtoref. dis. kand. psikhol. nauk [Mathematical games as a means of logical thinking development in children of preschool age: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of psychological sciences]. Samara, 2003, 20 p.
5. Stozharova M. Yu., Leushkina T. A., Tsypina T. V., Pupkova D. V. Intellektika: Programma intellektual'nogo razvitiya i obrazovaniya detey doshkol'nogo vozrasta i metodicheskoe obespechenie k programme [“Intellektika”: a program of intellectual development and education of preschool children and teaching aid to the preogram]. Ulyanovsk: Izdatel' Aleksandr Vasil'evich Kachalin, 2013, 209 p.
6. Stozharova M. Yu., Mikhaleva S. G. Razvitie intellektual'nykh sposobnostey detey starshego doshkol'nogo vozrasta v matematicheskoy deyatel'nosti: monografiya [Development of intellectual abilities in mathematics of preschool children: monograph]. Moscow: Flinta, 2013, 128 p.
7. Remneva N. A. Pis'ma v «Emissiya. Offlayn» [“The Emissia. Offline” Letters]. Saint- Petersburg, April, 2012. Available at: http://www.emissia.org/offline/2012/1785.htm
8. Zabrodina N. A. Programma po formirovaniyu myslitel'nykh operatsiy starshikh doshkol'nikov v matematicheskoy deyatel'nosti: metod. posobie [A development program of mental operations in mathematics for senior preschoolers: teaching aid]. Ulyanovsk:
UlGPU im. I. N. Ul'yanova, 2016, 115 p.
9. Remneva N. A., Stozharova M. Yu. Nauchnoe mnenie [Scientific opinion]. 2013, no. 6, pp. 153–157.
10. Zabrodina N. A. Nauchnoe mnenie [Scientific opinion]. 2013, no. 12, pp. 287–289.